Duration 900 hours (45 Weeks classroom/skills and 8/12 weeks Internship)
Tuition $6100 (incl. registration, one uniform, and books) (Payments as low as $150/Week)
Call Us For More Infomation
|Call for details||Day (10-2) M, T, W, TH|
|Call for details||Evening (5-9) M, T, W, TH|
|Call for details||Weekend (10-6) Sat & Sun|
If you are looking to vastly open up your job opportunities in the healthcare industry and make a real difference in people’s lives, our Medical Assistant Training program might be exactly what you need. Our Medical Assistant program is nationally accredited by the Council on Occupational Education (COE).
A career as a Medical Assistant Training (RMA) provides an individual with the opportunity for immense personal growth. Becoming a Medical Assistant in New York is the perfect way to start your career in the healthcare industry, but in order to do so; you first need to take a Medical Assistant course in NY. When students enroll in our Medical Assistant training course at RLI, we provide them with the hands-on experience they need to succeed in their chosen career.
Every part of the Medical Assistant training course is specifically catered to the Medical Assistant profession. Our course not only prepares you to take the Medical Assistant certification course, it will also provide you with every skill you need to succeed in the workplace. All of our instructors are highly experienced and we offer resources that will help you with your job search process once your certification is complete. Recent statistics show that the demand for Medical Assistants is growing rapidly, start your successful career in healthcare with the Medical Assistant training course in NYC at Royal Learning Institute.
Call Us For More Infomation 631-213-2186
If you are considering starting a career as a Medical Assistant, Medical Billing Specialist, Medical Coder, Medical Office Manager, and/or Medical Technician, you should consider taking our Medical Assistant course at Arista Career. The certificate offered is designed to meet both the needs of individuals at the entry-level looking to start their career as well as experienced medical billing and coders who want to continue developing themselves as a professional.
Medical Assistant careers can be extraordinarily rewarding, and it is important to have the necessary skills to excel in your work environment, and help your organization be more productive.
All skills and knowledge you gain from your course from Royal Learning Institute will help you to excel in your chosen field.
- Computer Fundamentals, Medical Typing and Transcription
- Anatomy and Physiology, Terminology
- Medical Law and Ethics
- Medical Office Procedures
- Computerized Medical Billing and Coding,
- Office Care and Management
- Medical Laboratory Procedures
When you take the Medical Assistant course at Arista Career you will benefit from
- Small classes always – This allows us to give our students a more extensive personalized training experience.
- Top notch instructors – Our educators all have over 10 years of experience as medical professionals.
- Extra help after class – Work with the instructor after class to improve exam results.
- Varied learning experience – This is not a lecture only class. We use a combination of group activities, discussions, and exercises to enforce what you learn. This mix creates synergy and allows for a deeper understanding of the skills, and enhances the educational experience.
- Affordable cost.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Taking blood for exams (Phlebotomy)
- Doing ECG on patients (EKG)
- Performing lab tests
- Screening and following lab results
- Managing accounts payable and receivable
- Payroll duties
- Medical Billing and Coding (Medisoft)
- Electronic Health Records
- Medical transcription
Nursing Assistant/Aide (CNA)
The role of a Nursing Assistant or CNA is perfect for caring for individuals
Medical Assistant Training New York
If you are looking to vastly open up your job opportunities in the healthcare
Medical Billing and Coding Certification New York
Some of the most exciting and rewarding career paths in the growing medical
If you are looking for a career as a pharmacy assistant, you should consider
Nurse Aid Advanced (PCT)*
A Patient Care Technician Program is designed to generate a vital member
Phlebotomy is the practice of drawing blood from patients and taking
Are you interested in becoming an EKG Technician? If so, our EKG Technician
The Dental Assistant program trains individuals in a broad range
The Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR), the course offers a
Microsoft Office 365
Microsoft Office is an essential suite of programs In almost all careers and
We offer a QuickBooks course that will teach you valuable skills for
English as a Second Language (ESL)
The ESL course offered at Royal Learning Institute is intended