Duration 48 hours
Tuition $500 (incl. registration)
Call Us For More Infomation
|Call for details||Day (10-2) M, T, W & TH (or) M & W (or) T & TH|
|Call for details||Evening (5-9) M, T, W & TH (or) M & W (or) T & TH|
|Call for details||Weekend (10-6) Sat & Sun (or) Sat only (or) Sun Only|
Microsoft Office is an essential suite of programs In almost all careers and one in which everyone should be competent. This class will teach you all of the necessary Microsoft Office skills you need to excel in the workplace in programs such as Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Access. Anyone who is looking for a job that requires Microsoft Office proficiency or expertise should look into taking this course.
The skills learned in our Microsoft Office course will enhance your essential skill set and make you a more comfortable and valuable professional in the workplace. Our small class sizes allow for more individualized attention and hands-on time with the instructor, allowing you to learn faster and more effectively.
Call Us For More Infomation 631-213-2186
- Computer for every student
- Small class sizes
- 100% hands-on training
- Certificate upon training completion
- Custom manual with step by step directions included with the seminar
skills you will learn
- Advanced Excel Skills including Pivot Tables and Pivot Charts, Workflows, Analytics, Expert Functions, Working with Multiple Workbooks.
- Excel Basic Skills including Creating & Modifying worksheets, Calculations, Formatting, Printing, Data Calculations with Advanced Formulas, Presenting Data using Charts.
- PowerPoint Skills including Presentation Creation, Formatting Text, Graphics, Modifying Objects, Tables, Charts, Delivering Presentations, and Customizing a Design Template.
- Word Skills including Formatting Paragraphs, Tables, Inserting Graphic Objects, Managing Lists, Pictures, Mail Merges.
- Access Skills including Designing and Building a Database, Managing Data in a Table, Designing Forms, Generating Reports and Queries, Managing Switchboards, Distributing and Securing Databases.
- Outlook Skills including Composing and Organizing Messages, Scheduling Appointments, Managing Tasks and Notes, Sharing Folder Information, Scheduling Meetings.
Nursing Assistant/Aide (CNA)
The role of a Nursing Assistant or CNA is perfect for caring for individuals
Medical Assistant Training New York
If you are looking to vastly open up your job opportunities in the healthcare
Medical Billing and Coding Certification New York
Some of the most exciting and rewarding career paths in the growing medical
If you are looking for a career as a pharmacy assistant, you should consider
Nurse Aid Advanced (PCT)*
A Patient Care Technician Program is designed to generate a vital member
Phlebotomy is the practice of drawing blood from patients and taking
Are you interested in becoming an EKG Technician? If so, our EKG Technician
The Dental Assistant program trains individuals in a broad range
The Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR), the course offers a
Microsoft Office 365
Microsoft Office is an essential suite of programs In almost all careers and
We offer a QuickBooks course that will teach you valuable skills for
English as a Second Language (ESL)
The ESL course offered at Royal Learning Institute is intended